Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:58:50 AM EDT
Last Spring at Knob Creek, I found a dealer selling USGI M4 part sets for $375; he had two on display and a big box full of more.  It had EVERYTHING, except the receiver, and looked like this Colt M4.  They were used and had that 'been there, done that' look.

Question:
Does anyone know where else these kits may be?  I can't seem to find any.

If not, I can always wait for Knob Creek in April

I figure that for this price, I'd have a good start on a Colt M4 clone: extend the barrel with a phantom flash suppressor and ditch the M16 fire control group.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:11:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder how many of those parts are serviceable.  You might get one with a bent barrel, broken FCG parts, etc.  Did that price include the bolt carrier group?  It seems too good to be true.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#2]
It included ALL parts, including B/BC/CH.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe a foriegn contract?

As to quality, its probably hit or miss.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I want one!  Never heard about this deal.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Nobody know nothing?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]
all the more reason to get down to Knob Creek this year
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top