AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 6:36:34 PM EDT
Who makes 'em?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
calvary arms does .

www.cavalryarms.com/furniture.html

C4 Hand Guards  is the one your looking for.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the coyote brown darker than tan?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the coyote. I made the mistake of buying their tan handguards and they were way light.

I say mistake, but it trurned out okay. The handguards are top quality, best I've seen, but I just thought it was the same color as the VLtor and magpul coyote, which it's not. A little norrells later and I am really happy with the purchase.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info, steve-oh. I was planning on buying a tan Vltor stock and Magpul Miad and wanted to match it best as possible.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:17:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info, steve-oh. I was planning on buying a tan Vltor stock and Magpul Miad and wanted to match it best as possible.

A friend of mine uses the Coyote M4 handguards from Cav Arms and the VLTOR tan stock.  They match very well (and look fantastic).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top