Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 9:29:56 AM EDT
Hello fellows!

Just joined the board, I've been reading for a while. I've got a post-ban Bushmaster without the flash hider/bayonet lug and would now like to add those items on.  Does anyone have suggestions on the best company/price for getting that done?

Thanks in advance,

Scott
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Place with Quick Turnaround Times:
Randall at www.AR15barrels.com (CA)
and Steve at www.ADCOFirearms.com (OH)

Both are members here, and they have both worked on my various ARs.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#2]
ADCO

$65 + cost of flashhider .... like another $10 for an A2

ETA: I would of beat Forest to it, but I looked up the price for you since I am a nice guy
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ADCO

$65 + cost of flashhider .... like another $10 for an A2

+1

the bayo lug will be costly and probably worthless on a 16"
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#4]
ADCO no longer replaces the FSB. I don't know of anyone who does at this point.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:36:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Lauer advertises a "Freedom Package."
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Kut's Kustom Firearms threads/adds a FH and does something called "add a lug." They don't replace the FSB, they just sodder a lug onto your current FSB. I did this with my Bushy post ban, came out great. Check out his website.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Along those same lines, I've been looking at a Colt Match Target HBAR II, with a postban barrel (no flash suppressor).  

Just like this one
www.gunshopfinder.com/colt/coltCompHBARII.asp

Are there any flash suppressors that can go on it?  It has a target crown and HBAR, so I'm not sure if a regular flash suppressor would fit on the barrel end.  Would the barrel have to be threaded?  Would it be better just to buy a new upper and leave the original barrel on it?

Forgive my ignorance but I've never put a flash suppressor on a rifle before.

Thanks
Mac

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top