Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:52:32 AM EDT
I am about to start building my first lower (for my first AR)  and like the look of the these stocks and saw they had seconds for 55.00.  Anyone had or heard anything wrong with these seconds or stocks in general.  Only thing else I would need is a A1/2 extension tube, buffer and spring correct.  Also would I need any other tool besides an AR armorer's wrench to do the install.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
probably just cosmetic blemishes.

call them and ask
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That what I figured just cosmetic stuff  Overall are yall happy with the stocks or are there better stocks out there in yalls opinion.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get the whole stock assembly brand new for $85.00 plus shipping from Rock River arms with no blemishes. Go to their website and check'em out.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top