Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 4:48:05 PM EDT
Why is it I can not find a freakin bushy lower anywhere, no gun shops I have been to will order them and none of the gun shows I have been to lately have had any bushy lowers only complete rifles. The last place I went to told me they were not going to order them anymore because they charge too much, WTF so charge me too much and order the part! (rant over)

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy mine.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=125&t=319976
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
My gun shop keeps trying to sell a Bushy lower and I want a Mega.
Go figure
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#3]
why can't you get one direct from Bushmaster and have it sent to your FFL
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:17:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's one, less the stock.
link

And here's another, with CMT innards and stock.
link and site home page

GL
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:18:37 AM EDT
[#5]
you're not looking hard enough
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:32:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Have you tried GunsAmerica
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Robbie had some at the gun show in Dallas this past weekend.  www.lonestarwholesale.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:50:51 AM EDT
[#8]
A local store had them in stock with 6-pos M4 style stock.

They are available.........
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Have you tried GunsAmerica

Or Gunbroker
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why is it I can not find a freakin bushy lower anywhere, no gun shops I have been to will order them and none of the gun shows I have been to lately have had any bushy lowers only complete rifles. The last place I went to told me they were not going to order them anymore because they charge too much, WTF so charge me too much and order the part! (rant over)

www.rainierarms.com

Teknic will take good care of you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.rainierarms.com

+1. John is one of the best here.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.rainierarms.com

+1. John is one of the best here.

+2
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#13]
My local shop has a couple of them.  If you can't find it locally, order direct from bushmaster.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#14]
there are plenty of dealers here that offer them for a bit less than bushmaster direct.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Wow thanks for all the replies it has helped alot, and I found one a couple of days ago!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top