Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 8:34:31 AM EDT
Wanting a 20 or 24" varmint upper to go on a Fulton Armory lower. Will be for paper punching to 200 yards with Larue SPR and either Super Sniper 10X or one of the offerings from Mueller Optics. I was almost sold on the Fulton Predator but now I am considering the varmint upper from Model 1 Sales. Anyone have experience with E.R. Shaw barrels? Is the chrome BCG worth the extra bucks? Or, should I stick with my original plan and go with the Fulton upper? Thanks...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
FA stuff tends to be pretty expensive; M1S sells good stuff, thier CS just bites sometimes

Shaw makes good bbls--major manufactor; stick w/ the regualr BCG, chrome is only necessary for looks

just to let you know, RRA varmit uppers and other AR tac driving setups/bbls are availble in the EE/industry area for very competative prices and great quality...ar you going for a particular setup or just a tack driver?

what is your budget?

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top