Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 6:05:10 PM EDT
Here is a nice barrel for trick shots!

You can shoot around corners and fool your aggressors! Like new Low Low round cound. If I could headspace it it would probably be fine?

BUY IT NOW FOR $5000!

Actually this is what happens when your driver falls asleep behind the wheel of an uparmored Hummvee  when you have the barrel out the window.

And if you think this is bad you should see what happend to the mK 19 that was mounted on top when the truck rolled
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
That is SWEET ... now is it for the really really long shots that you need an arch for .... or do you hold it Gangsta style for around corners
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Dibs on the lower!!!!

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
[Humming song]
Everything Old is New Again.
[/Humming]

The Germans actually had a barrel that was bent so the weapon could be shot around corners.  Too bad the barrel life was only in the low hundreds.

I'll let soembody else do the pics of that shooter.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dibs on the lower!!!!

i think thats broken too
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Be honest, it was really a failure caused by Wolf ammo.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
will you take $4500?

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
[Humming song]
[/Humming]

The Germans actually had a barrel that was bent so the weapon could be shot around corners.  Too bad the barrel life was only in the low hundreds.

A "Krummlauf"....

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
[Humming song]
[/Humming]

wasn't there an attachment for the grease gun for shooting around corners too?

ETA: oldguns.net/cgi-bin/f2f/f2f.pl?http://oldguns.net/q&a1_00.htm
# 2479 - Firing Around Corners
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[Humming song]
[/Humming]

wasn't there an attachment for the grease gun for shooting around corners too?

Yup'
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:45:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Jebus!

Hope you didn't have it in your lap when it was side swiped!  That could hurt.

I've seen plenty of smooshed up UPhummers.  Once they start tumbling they don't stop till everything is trashed.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#13]
HA, I had 8 M16A1s come back from NTC looking like that after some genius thought every tanks loader should carry a full size M16. Too bad the turret monster got them and they looked like clones of that one pictured. The Grunt company we signed them out from wasn't too thrilled about having thier weapons returned looking like bananas.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
HA, I had 8 M16A1s come back from NTC looking like that after some genius thought every tanks loader should carry a full size M16. Too bad the turret monster got them and they looked like clones of that one pictured. The Grunt company we signed them out from wasn't too thrilled about having thier weapons returned looking like bananas.

I would have liked to have seen that!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:49:21 AM EDT
[#15]
No pictures of the MK19?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:44:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Too bad the turret monster got them and they looked like clones of that one pictured.

Don't mess with the turret monster!  Not to mention how bashed up they must have gotten just entering and exiting the tank!  I'll bet the person that said "full length for everyone" had never been inside an M1.  I have and I spent my career in the Air Force!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]
We were in M60A3s but they still don't have much room. Our company ended up being cross attached to an infantry battalion for NTC and they thought every tank should have one. Of course they didn't bother to find out if there is room to store them inside.
Seems that all the ones that ended up bent were stored in the upright ready racks. Loose M16+ turret monster  = banana shaped weapons. Since a tank company does not have enough M16s for every tank we had to borrow some from the grunts. Good thing it was all theirs that got mashed up but it was still a crap load of paperwork. Their arms room officer just about shit lil green apples when he saw them!  Dam shame digital cameras didn't exsist back then.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top