Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 10:24:40 AM EDT
I told the facts exactly as they happened.  If that smears GG&G then there's no one to blame but themselves.  If someone has a bad experience with a company, I'd like to know about it to avoid the pain.  Likewise if someone does something well, it's worth knowing.  Part of the value in a forum like this is getting a better idea of who is worth dealing with...both in workmanship as well as customer service.

If GG&G is overwhelmed by their military orders they need to ensure customers are aware of a backorder on products so they can make the choice of a different product with a quicker turn-around time.

Notice I didn't just come in here and just smear someone.  I gave KUDOs where they were earned...by Centurion.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
no need to make a separate post.

now it looks like you're mounting a smear campaign.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Centurion my have passed the buck.

as Aimless said why haven't you thought to quesion the veracity of Centurion Arms?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top