Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:06:56 PM EDT
www.floridagunworks.com/ Check the BBB in Florida about these guys. I have already turned them in to the National Internet Fraud Line; American Express; the Florida OIG; among a few others. The Florida BBB can't even get them to respond to any actions. AMEX was not too happy with their 'Fraud Protected' logo flashing around on their slick little website. The owner is Myrna Taylor, and, there are seveal blogs on people never getting anything they ordered. AMEX is presently attempting to get their money out of them. They will not return a call.  Better Business says do not do business with them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
what's the story?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Ordered from them in Sept of this year (about $134.00 worth of mags, suppressor, d ring tool) and they never would respond. After six weeks I got an email saying they where down for a hurricane ( I had already started recovering from Katrina in Ms) and they where running behind. After twenty more emails to them, never heard another word. Started doing some research and found that people still had not received stuff they ordered in January of this year. Then checked the Florida BBB and found they work out of a drop box. You can get through on a phone (I had to search to find a number; nothing listed on their website, which should have been my first cleu!). They have terrible ratings. Don't by a damned thing from them. AMEX is refunding my money and going after them!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
sucks. The folks on the Equipment Exchange here are good people. you can check their feed back before you order from them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh man, that is fubar....
Check this, lots of good info in there - Another Person Ripped Off
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, wish I gotten on earlier!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#6]
You can check their record with Dade/Miami Fraud division......these guys are a bad deal!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top