Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 6:22:48 PM EDT
AIM SURPLUS has a few different Bushmaster Rifles, I believe are excellent prices.  I'm new to the AR-15 forum and I'm learning alot from reading other memebers topics.  I bought a M4 A3 from AIM but also really want to get a M16/ A3 Type Rifle. Just wondering for the price is their another brand that is better than bushmaster for the M16/A3 type for  $789.00. ANY COMMENTS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:30:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No, that is a good weapon at a good price.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
For $789 you get a NIB 20 inch 1/9 twist 5.56 NATO chambered Chrome-Lined Government Profile barrel with A3 removeable carry handle?

I haven't been able to find a better price on the aforementioned rifle anywhere.

I'm trying to scrape up the cash for one. If the cash was in my hand, i'd be calling AIM first thing in the morning.

Get your rifle, that's a great price! IMHO, the rifle length AR is the sweetest shooter in the entire Bushmaster Line-up.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a great price! Jump on that deal!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, hard to beat AIM's prices.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Are those everyday prices?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#6]
bought one a year ago before the boating accident.
Excellent Rifles
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Never purchased a firearm online.
Is there taxes, and what does normal ground shipping run to say a neighboring state like Indiana.
That is a sweet deal, and I may be able to talk the better half in to an early X-mas gift at that price.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, those are aim's everyday prices. Just wondering about the rifles because I know those rifles are $100.00 cheaper than dealers can get in my town.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#9]
welcome aboard, S-Bills-Fan!!

I think the M16 reference is limited to the .mil version only. Select fire, etc (fully automatic)

Unless you are Law Enforcement, that one's off limits (see legal section here)

But if you are like most of us, and refer to the civilian version, the model you have is terrific and the price is as good as I have seen.

Have fun with it and enjoy yourself here, it is a wealth of information and makes a great reference for your AR15's "development"

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:06:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Purchased 2 Bushys and one STAG from AIM, great guys to deal with and great prices
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought my Bushy Modular Carbine from AIM.  Excellent price ($979 out the door for a $1,400 rifle) at least that was what EVERY single gun store in CO was sellin' 'em for.  It came quick and was def. NIB.

WERD.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top