Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 1:38:47 PM EDT
in this picture, once i put in handguards, will the space between the receiver and the ring still be there?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/bravocompanyusa/BCMtoptmarks.jpg
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#2]
is it supposed to be?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

The ring above is shown in the normal position when the handguards in place.  To get the handguards in place you'll have to pull back on it (so the delta ring will just about touch the receiver).

If you did not have that gap you could not get the handguards installed.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#4]
the gap will be smaller,but still be there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]
UNLESS you put on of the RAIL / Ladder type panels on, that just snap into place and dont have to slide on (aka Knights,etc)

I'll post a pic LATE tonight when we get back from dinner/etc.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks, i was just wondering because im getting parts for my first AR, and im getting the Govt barrel from Bravo Co, so i was wondering on that little sight that i saw.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top