Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 2:03:58 PM EDT
Hows the FN M16 bolt and carrier quality , does it compare to Colt ?  Anyone have any experience , thanks !
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Seeing that FN is a military contracter, I would say it's pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you SURE it's a FN? Or is someone just saying that? An real FN bolt and carrier will be fine and dandy, no problem, but I'd bet there are more FN B&Cs out there SAID to be FNs then are really FNs out there. I only deal with one or 2 dealers,especially locally, because I've been burned in the past. The one's I deal with now have always been honest and I reward them with my repeat business.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's FN it is good stuff... and stolen, unless you are .gov.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Another question.............Will an FN be any problem in a Colt 6920 ?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Another question.............Will an FN be any problem in a Colt 6920 ?

They'll swap out okay. But why would you want to ditch a perfectly good Colt bolt carrier for a FN one?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#6]
To upgrade to a M16 carrier and also have a spare bolt and carrier . My 6920 was bought just before Colt put M16 carriers in them .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top