Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 5:21:01 PM EDT
I'm thinking of building my first AR, but I have a questions about handguards.  

Does anyone make a narrow handguard?  I've fired a few AR-15s and have to admit the HGs were a bit too wide for my hands.  Mostly, this is due to my damaged left wrist, making that turn of the wrist to hold the rifle painful for me.  Just about any milsurp bolt gun or my G3 clones narrow HGs don't give me any problems.  My FAL with the T48 handguards aren't too bad, but that's the upper limit for me.

I've seen the free float tube handguards, but they're a bit pricey and I'm not looking for that capability.  Something about 1.5 inches at the bottom would be ideal.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Put a forward vertical grip on it !
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Put a forward vertical grip on it !

+1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top