Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 8:53:55 AM EDT
I'm so excited -- I got my Stag Arms left-handed upper and it's beautiful.  This is going to be my first rifle.  I was planning on getting the lower in a month or so to spread out the cost, but now that I have this thing in my hand I'm not sure I can wait :).  It's going to be tough holding out.

I've got about 5 mags now and I ordered 1000 rounds of xm193.  So all I need now is a lower... and then I can worry about all those cool accesorries like rails and verticle grips and slings and optics.... it never ends :)
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Master the basics first, and then the gadgets will be an asset.  If you jump to gadgets, you will be handicapped by a total dependence on them, and you will never master your weapon.

Glad to hear that everything worked out, and good luck.

Now is when others jump in to defend their toys and choices.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got a Stag lower,come on over
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#3]
i was the one that told him where to go find the upper he was looking for.

and stick see it is your fault more and more people our liking the stag upper.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#4]
The Stag upper is so nice I might get a lower...or a couple of 'em
quality stuff at decent prices.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top