Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2005 5:10:20 PM EDT
how come nobody sells these!?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Since when were they available, and if so, who is selling such a beastie?

Who plans to sell such a unit?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]
a guy i use to work for has a troy industries complete rifle
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw a complete rifle offered about a week ago here on the EE for some hellacious cash. Something like 3 grand or pretty damn close to it. Too rich for my blood!! It was nice looking though.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't pay any more for a Troy lower, than I would any other quality lower, which means about $100.

I have no doubt they could name their price, and that people would line up ....
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wouldn't pay any more for a Troy lower, than I would any other quality lower, which means about $100.

I have no doubt they could name their price, and that people would line up ....

I bet your right Stick. Imagine id LArue ever made a lower. Shit guys would be paying $500
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
All the Troy lowers that I have seen are made by Stag. Without the stupid deer head, of course.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:06:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Some companies will never sell their lowers stripped.  It reduces their receiver to the status of a commodity and severely devalues their complete rifles.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Agreed, but there will always be scab dealers who break them down, and sell the parts for much much more....

Of course no offense intended to any dealers that screwed people over doing this during the AWB.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Agreed, but there will always be scab dealers who break them down, and sell the parts for much much more....

Of course no offense intended to any dealers that screwed people over doing this during the AWB.

That was a good one Stick!!!(LOL)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top