Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 9:40:06 AM EDT
I still buy blue jeans on ebay. Every now and then I search for AR-15 items, LO and Behold:cgi.ebay.com/Grips-for-Colt-AR15-lot-of-16_W0QQitemZ7180393422QQcategoryZ7304QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I am buying three. At least.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Well where the hell were you about a week ago!  

Mine should be here in a few days, picked it up off the E n’ E.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Dear EXTRACHEEZE:

Please be aware that the following listing:

Item Number - 7181060465
Item Title - 3 hand grips for AR15

has been removed by eBay for violating of one or more of our policies. Any offers or bids placed on this listing are now null and void. Because the auction was ended, you as a bidder are not required to complete the transaction. Since this is a listing violation, the seller is free to relist the item in the proper format. Should you wish to do so, you are free to bid on the item again if it is relisted.

Shoulda known it was too good to be true. I wonder if the word "Hand" in front of the word "Grip" is what makes it a policy violation. The current auction has not been ended, and only says "Grip", not "Hand Grip". Or could it be the word "AR15" they are having trouble with? LMAO
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a little confused, if you enter say $8.00, and enter 3 for the quantity, does that mean you pay $8 for each grip, which would make it $24 total for 3 grips?

Or does it mean you pay $8.00 for all 3 grips?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:02:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Some Spyder paintball guns use M16A1 type grips. If you ever sell some on ebay, sell it as a Spyder paintball gun grip (M16A1 style).
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#5]
How 'bout sell them on a site dedicated to the rifle that they belong to?!?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How 'bout sell them on a site dedicated to the rifle that they belong to?!?

That too
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:50:42 AM EDT
[#7]
LOOK HERE   new A1 grips link here
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top