Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 7:43:24 PM EDT
I just put the bottom two rifles in these pics together today, just asking for opinions on their setup.

The bottom is my dissipator build.  It is a used bushmaster upper (thanks to bluker1 on the EE), a new bushmaster lower, Cavalry arms 6 position buttstock, and a colt BCG.

The second one up is also a used bushmaster upper (from the EE also), a new bushy lower, and a colt BCG.  This one also has that bayonet, which the FFL that I bought the lowers through gave to me for nothing.

and the top one is my m4gery with a mini-y that I have had for a while now.

Anyone think the dissipator looks wierd without a coyote brown pistol grip?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice setups. I envy you and your 3 AR15's. I only have 1 as of now. No cash = no more AR's.

I am about to start a 9mm build I think. Eventually SBR it. Can't wait till I get out of college and find a real job. Buying guns will be much much much easier Hard to buy guns when you pulling in $600 a month
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.

I actually have 5 ARs though - my post-ban 20" bushmaster and my Colt 6920 are in the safe

I think my  next project will be .458 SOCOM or something.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice setups. I envy you and your 3 AR15's. I only have 1 as of now. No cash = no more AR's.

I am about to start a 9mm build I think. Eventually SBR it. Can't wait till I get out of college and find a real job. Buying guns will be much much much easier Hard to buy guns when you pulling in $600 a month

Don't eat breakfast........................or lunch.

Money piles up quickly when you so that, and you definitely don't put on any weight.....ask me how I know

WIZZO

EDIT: Good looking builds, for sure. And yes, I think you do need a Coyote pistol prip on the Dissy
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:10:27 AM EDT
[#5]
3 very nice looking rifles, congrats on adding two moe
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:38:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont know whats happening to me .................. but I am starting to like the dissies more everytime I see a good looking one
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:43:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice builds.

Max
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:40:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyone think the dissipator looks wierd without a coyote brown pistol grip?

I personally like it with the black pistol grip. I think it has a better color balance between the black and coyote that way. IMHO  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:51:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top