Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 9:12:54 AM EDT
Hi,  just got my parts kit from M&A Parts,  and am submitting this post to back up the story that they are selling mid-length RRA Uppers,  lol I have pics!   Which also,  I must give +1 Kudo  to M&A Parts for my kit it looks all good except its missing the LPK.  Which I spoke with Doc,  who by the way is pretty good at the customer service game,  and they said no problem it will be corrected.   anyway heres the pic of my new upper.

Some of you may say,  "if its missing the LPK,  how can it be a good experience?"    and its a good experience in that I have read tons of crap on here about M&A and most of its bad from people who prolly have never dealt with them.  Also,  they coulda just said tough luck.  

Thanks M&A
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#1]
+1.

AND PAM IS HOT.

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS COPS RULE
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
My new lower should e here anyday and  when i order my kit it had better have all the parts.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought my A2 midlength from them and picked it up. I just asked and they gave me directions. The order was easy and I picked it up 2 hrs later during an errand run up in their area.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought my A2 midlength from them and picked it up. I just asked and they gave me directions. The order was easy and I picked it up 2 hrs later during an errand run up in their area.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing but good treatment from M&A Parts.  Polite on the telephone, answered all my questions, professional service, provided a barrel when all others were out.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top