Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 8:01:35 PM EDT
My ARs are multiplying in the safe liked damned bunnies.  My first AR was only about two years ago.  I then got another, sold one, got another, got another, sold another, etc.  As of now, I have five complete ARs and two stripped lowers.  My collection consists of...

1. Pimped out M4 like thingy
2. 16 inch pencil barrel A2
3. A2 light/heavy 20 incher
4. A2 HBAR 20 incher
5.  20 inch varminter
6. Extra stripped Stag
7. Extra stripped EA

I have 5 complete ARs, and two stripped lowers.  What do you have?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:06:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you really want to scare yourself Collin? Whip out a calculator and figure out how much money you've spent on them. If I ever revealed that number to my wife I'd find myself beheaded.

You'll progress to stage two of the disease once you start shopping for a larger safe to hold them.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they do multiply quick.....even for a college student like me somehow.

I haven't added it up recently, but I know I have a years worth of Illinois State University tuition wraped up in my collection.....and that's a scarry thought

This is all at the age of 19 to boot.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top