Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:35:00 PM EDT
What sould a RRA carry handle be marked with. The maker mark is what I am looking for.

Should it be marked with a AB

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:24:13 AM EDT
[#1]
It could be marked with a cardinal head looking mark, a keyhole looking mark, the "A" followed by a letter or number, or nothing at all.  There is no one RRA carry handle mark, unless they have laser engraved their logo onto it, like they have started to do recently.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:07:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What sould a RRA carry handle be marked with. The maker mark is what I am looking for.

Thanks

Those aren't a manufacturer's marks.  Those are marks from the forging house.  RRA (and just about everyone else) buys from different suppliers at any point in time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thanks

On the right side of the carry handle it should have the mark of the forging company, which from what I've seen is cardinal forge most of the time.

On the left side it should have the RRA logo in white letters. Yes RRA sells their handles without the logo, but having it will leave no doubt in the origin or the quality. You'll know what your're paying for
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

On the right side of the carry handle it should have the mark of the forging company, which from what I've seen is cardinal forge most of the time.

On the left side it should have the RRA logo in white letters. Yes RRA sells their handles without the logo, but having it will leave no doubt in the origin or the build quality. You'll know what your're paying for

True enough. If you want it unmarked deal with someone with a good reputation so junk isnt passed on to you. Legal Transfers on EE is a good place to start
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top