Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:58:54 PM EDT
Well i know it sounds horrible to do such a thing but i live in a state were the AWB virtually never set, i want to convert my pre-ban stag arms M4 upper to make it legal on a post-ban lower. I currently removed the bayo lug, i also have ordered a fixed position M4 colt style(mil-spec) fixed stock. Now for the threaded barrel, i know how to permantly attach a brake/flash hider and the rules on doing so, but is there any brake out there that looks like a flash-hider and isnt overly loud? Also is there any chance of getting away with perm. attaching my Vortex?(obviously its a M4gery)
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#1]
vortex would be out of the question

look for kurt kustoms in the industry forum or get a calvary arms brake.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Your vortex is a no-go, but there are several places that offer look-alike muzzle devices.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, i ended up ordering the CAV Comp...i wish they would put an end to this BS im running out of money to buy pre-ban lowers
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks guys, i ended up ordering the CAV Comp...i wish they would put an end to this BS im running out of money to buy pre-ban lowers

move
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, i wish they would hurry up and finish this comp.

http://yankeehill.bizland.com/store/media/YHM-28-5M1.jpg
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

move

Hear ya on that note!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
KKF has lookalike flash hiders that are muzzle brakes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Wow, i wish they would hurry up and finish this comp.

yankeehill.bizland.com/store/media/YHM-28-5M1.jpg

wierd but there ya go, at least it is better then those y brakes on BM, damn those things suck with noise!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top