Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 12:33:41 PM EDT
I know this should go in a different forum but that particular forum gets almost no traffic. Can anyone tell me how close the Magpul green (ladder rails, MIAD grip etc.) match with the Vltor OD green stock? Thanks for any replies.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know this should go in a different forum but that particular forum gets almost no traffic.

The reason the forum doesn't see that much traffic is because no one posts in it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Can anyone tell me how close the Magpul green (ladder rails, MIAD grip etc.) match with the Vltor OD green stock? Thanks for any replies.
The Magpul OD is darker than the Vltor OD. The Vltor OD is more like a sage green.

I've got Tango Down OD parts and Magpul OD parts on both of my 5.56mm ARs that don't match but they look fine. I look at it as a form of very, very basic camo.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I know this should go in a different forum but that particular forum gets almost no traffic.

The reason the forum doesn't see that much traffic is because no one posts in it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Can anyone tell me how close the Magpul green (ladder rails, MIAD grip etc.) match with the Vltor OD green stock? Thanks for any replies.
The Magpul OD is darker than the Vltor OD. The Vltor OD is more like a sage green.

I've got Tango Down OD parts and Magpul OD parts on both of my 5.56mm ARs that don't match but they look fine. I look at it as a form of very, very basic camo.

I have posted in there before and i know from experience, seems like no one reads there either[:
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have posted in there before and i know from experience, seems like no one reads there either[:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I check that forum every day and would have seen your post anyway.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I check that forum every day and would have seen your post anyway.

yes it does so thank you
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top