Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2005 12:07:02 PM EDT
Advice would be welcome concerning the following subject.

Have been building a 26" barrel sniper rifle. The only part that I now require is a stoeck with a fully adjustable cheek piece and butt plate - on the line of the MAGPUL M95 but that is available now. Also with the possibility that a mono-pod can also be fitted.

Thanks for any help in advance

Sintec
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
the Magpul will be perfect whenever they release it.....
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he was asking if there were any stocks available NOW that is along the same lines of the Magpul m85.  I don't think he was looking for opinions on the m85.
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, um DPMS makes a couple of stocks that are adjustable, but they are uglier than hell. Not to mention they'll cost you an arm and a leg.

Link Posted: 5/1/2005 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I use an A2 stock with an SPR adjustable but stock.  FWIW I use the IOR med rings which keep the scope on the down low, and provide excellent cheek weld.
MB
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#5]
TDI is or will be making one, I think it was suppose to be released this month, you might give them a try, theirs does have a monopod build it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish i knew when they are going to release that killer stock!!!! I haven't heard squat since the Shot Show about it. I'm pretty sure when the release does come they will sell out before you can blink especially to dealers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#8]
What type of buffer do we need for the new Magpul stock?  Carbine or rifle?
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 11:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It is REALLY, REALLY going to be hard to beat this new Magpul M95 when its released. I would wait on that for sure. I am!

www.magpul.com/pics/m95f_2.jpg

omfg I forgot how badass that thing looks.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It is REALLY, REALLY going to be hard to beat this new Magpul M95 when its released. I would wait on that for sure. I am!

Not THAT just got my interest!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

uhh!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I was just on their website and didn't see hide nor hair of this stock. This is what I have been looking for!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Contact Magpul and see if you can get a pre-order in. Seriously.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#14]
i would wait for the m95.

but i got the m93b and it came with a little instruction guide along with interchangable buttstocks that would fit with the same buffer tube and they had some intriguing setups. wonder if they really plan on making any of them.

for now the m93 works but as soon as the m95 comes out im getting one

as the others has stated contact rich and see if you can preorder one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
but i got the m93b and it came with a little instruction guide along with interchangable buttstocks that would fit with the same buffer tube and they had some intriguing setups. wonder if they really plan on making any of them.

I would say it's not a matter of if but when. I'm very intrigued by the different tailpieces for the stocks myself.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top