RRA FT Upper Receiver
RRA B/BC and DPMS CH
Chrome lined midlength barrel that's turned under the handguards and threaded
Delta Ring Kit and Gas Tube
Midlength handguards
Phantom 5C2 FH
A.R.M.S. #40L buis
some mags from Brownells

I've shot maybe 50 rounds through an AR in my entire life, so my first thought is to get some training, maybe a full-blown carbine class.  So I don't want to put so many accessories on my rifle that I look like a complete poser.  Although a few more toys might be fun.  Should I just roll with it as-is for awhile and see what I need down the road?  Am I missing any must-have add-ons now?  I just finished getting all of this stuff and I think I'm having buying withdrawals.  All of the stuff on the ee just looks so cool...

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Roll with it as-is.

I've had my first one for over a year and it's still naked.

The next 2 I have parts for might be different........but, knowing myself, they will probably be pretty bare too.

WIZZO

BTW, gotta love that RRA stuff
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The only thing I think you would ever want to add\change on that would be to add some kind of optics to it at some point. An Eotech would be my vote depending on how you plan to use it.

If you haven't bought all of those parts yet, I would suggest you use a CMT 6-position stock kit instead of the RRA one because the CMT kit uses a Mi-Spec buffer tube which might come in handy later if you decide to upgrade the stock to a Vltor or Crane repro.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top