Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 6:42:37 AM EDT
I am waiting for a rifle to be delivered from UPS and decided to look at hte tracking number deal.  the tracking info says that it was deliverd Sept of 2004 but it was sent out last Thursday or Friday--WTF?
I emailed the seller of the rifle which is a standup guy with good feedback and he checks what the tracking number says on the shipping bill and the number says the same for him when he checked the UPS web site.  So, Sat. I email UPS and they tell me that there is no way that this could happen and the seller must be messing with me.  Damn UPS--I sit here wondering if the rifle is on its way or if it is being delivered to someone that isn't supposed to get it?  So much for Spring Break shoot with it if it is lost.

Anyone ever have this happen?  UPS has screwed p so much on other stuff I wish it would have been sent through the Post Office--never had a problem with them
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Use Fedex next time - never had a problem with them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:44:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Why did you post this in multiple forums? Trying to up that post count? www.weaponforums.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=69412

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#3]
No, not trying to up post my number.  I know there are people on the AK boards that don't hit this side and there are people that are here that don't hit hte AK side.  I just wanted to see if anyone else had had this problem and could shed any light.

If it bugs you so much why did you take the time to reply to it?  Want it deleted, report it.  Otherwise answer the question and don't be a troll
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

FedEx delivered my UZI to the wrong address & didn't bother get a signature(Said the hand held gizzmo was down. I guess they never heard of paper?). I still prefer USPS. As for UPS, their policy is that if they drop your pckg.. @ wrong address its your responsability to contact the sender, your neighbors, etc.. Last ones to touch the pckg, but its MY responsibility to locate. Yeah sure. -Justin
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:16:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I think UPS recycles tracking numbers sometimes.  I did have the same thing happen before.  I had the right number and it was old info in the system.  The info old still showed after mine was in the system.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think UPS recycles tracking numbers sometimes.  I did have the same thing happen before.  I had the right number and it was old info in the system.  The info old still showed after mine was in the system.

+1 - I've had the same thing happen before.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#7]
ibtl
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:29:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They lost a $12,000 check of mine for over a week - and it only had to go about 65 miles.

Fed-X has screwed me many, many times...but so has UPS & USPS
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 - I've had the same thing happen before.

+1, same thing happend to me also. I did receive my package though.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No, not trying to up post my number.  I know there are people on the AK boards that don't hit this side and there are people that are here that don't hit hte AK side.  I just wanted to see if anyone else had had this problem and could shed any light.

If it bugs you so much why did you take the time to reply to it?  Want it deleted, report it.  Otherwise answer the question and don't be a troll

Then post it in General Discussion, and everyone will see it. Don't give me that troll crap, how about you pony up $20 and quit being a free-loader.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
ibtl

I second that
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Off-Topic
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top