Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 11:26:15 AM EDT
Bought a new case for my M4, didn't even get out the door and someone asked if I was in the Marines.  Ugh, I guess it was bound to happen.  I'm a posuer, but this case looked nicer than the ones that weren't USMC marked.

I also picked up a 30rd AK mag for $10 and a NIW Okay mag for $15 which isn't too bad.  Tag on the inside is dated 11/86, the mag does not have a green follower.  I plan on keeping it sealed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#1]
nice bag.

that looks like my old m4 did
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I think as long as you are honest, and say simply that you aren't a Marine, but that you support them, you are squared away and not a poser.

I have a flag on my car that says "God bless America", and I don't think that makes me God, but it does show who I support, and upset the liberals.....
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think as long as you are honest, and say simply that you aren't a Marine, but that you support them, you are squared away and not a poser.

I have a flag on my car that says "God bless America", and I don't think that makes me God, but it does show who I support, and upset the liberals.....

I agree.  I also have a US Army shirt and keychain that I got from a recruiter.  I almost signed up last year... I have a decent job now but I still think about it.  I wish I was 18 and not 26, that would make the decision a lot easier. [/hijack my own thread]

But yeah, I like the case.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#4]
good lookin rifle
good lookin case

my mechanic (also my father in law) is always putting shit on my/my wife's car when i leave it at his shop.  most recently was a U.S.M.C.  front license plate.  i've left it there simply because (1) i'm lazy (2) i don't have any other front license plate (3) i figured it might help with my wife's securtiy a little - the windows are too dark to see who's in there and it says "MARINES" on the the front of the car.  i don't like the the idea of puttin' any LEO isignias on the car.  while that would be more honest, it could have just opposite effect - "look a cop, GET HIM"

i always mess with friends of mine- they ask "i didn't know you were in the Marines?"  and i tell them "i'm not, her boyfriend is"
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 2 of those cases. The USMC logo worked its way off of one, the other is holding tight. Mine are made of a heavy cotton duck. I dont exactly understand why the logo rubbed off one, but not the other, but some things aren't to be understood.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top