Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/12/2005 11:26:15 AM EDT
Bought a new case for my M4, didn't even get out the door and someone asked if I was in the Marines.  Ugh, I guess it was bound to happen.  I'm a posuer, but this case looked nicer than the ones that weren't USMC marked.

I also picked up a 30rd AK mag for $10 and a NIW Okay mag for $15 which isn't too bad.  Tag on the inside is dated 11/86, the mag does not have a green follower.  I plan on keeping it sealed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#1]
nice bag.

that looks like my old m4 did
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I think as long as you are honest, and say simply that you aren't a Marine, but that you support them, you are squared away and not a poser.

I have a flag on my car that says "God bless America", and I don't think that makes me God, but it does show who I support, and upset the liberals.....
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think as long as you are honest, and say simply that you aren't a Marine, but that you support them, you are squared away and not a poser.

I have a flag on my car that says "God bless America", and I don't think that makes me God, but it does show who I support, and upset the liberals.....

I agree.  I also have a US Army shirt and keychain that I got from a recruiter.  I almost signed up last year... I have a decent job now but I still think about it.  I wish I was 18 and not 26, that would make the decision a lot easier. [/hijack my own thread]

But yeah, I like the case.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#4]
good lookin rifle
good lookin case

my mechanic (also my father in law) is always putting shit on my/my wife's car when i leave it at his shop.  most recently was a U.S.M.C.  front license plate.  i've left it there simply because (1) i'm lazy (2) i don't have any other front license plate (3) i figured it might help with my wife's securtiy a little - the windows are too dark to see who's in there and it says "MARINES" on the the front of the car.  i don't like the the idea of puttin' any LEO isignias on the car.  while that would be more honest, it could have just opposite effect - "look a cop, GET HIM"

i always mess with friends of mine- they ask "i didn't know you were in the Marines?"  and i tell them "i'm not, her boyfriend is"
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 2 of those cases. The USMC logo worked its way off of one, the other is holding tight. Mine are made of a heavy cotton duck. I dont exactly understand why the logo rubbed off one, but not the other, but some things aren't to be understood.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top