Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2005 10:53:09 PM EDT
I have found great prices on all Eotech models Rev.F for great prices.  Ex. model 552.A65.1 for $359.00 on the Mirage Technologies International website.  There prices are not on the site.  You have to email them for prices.  Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them.  I did a search for that name and nothing came up (only goes back 3 months).
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:40:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome and congratulations on your first "locked" topic.......

Forums are rather specific around here and your's belongs in the "Optics" one.

BTW, never heard of them either......

IBTL

Mike
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:44:49 AM EDT
[#3]
There are plenty of board sponsors that are trusted and offer Eotechs for about the same price.  Just a heads up.

Welcome.

By the way, IBTL.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't buy from anyone off this site.  Support the the dealers here, there are many of them and they all will treat you good.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#5]
E-mail them for pics?  I hate to judge, but that sounds VERY fly-by-night.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
E-mail them for pics?  I hate to judge, but that sounds VERY fly-by-night.

Emailing for PRICES is not that uncommon.  There are some that have little/no web skills and its a hassle for them to update an on line price list regularly, especially if they have someone else do it and they have to pay to have it done.  Sounds trivial, I know, but there are people out there like that :)  As far as being fly by night, Tantal on the AK boards does things this way because things are always in a state of flux, and he's top notch.

I'm not too up on my EoTech models, but I think the one you quote is NV capable ?  If so, that is a REALLY low price and you have reason to be a least a littel suspicious.  If your willing to tkae a chance, make sure that you pay with a major CC and try calling them a couple of times just to see if someone at least answers the phone.  Verfy the address on MapQuest, etc.   None of those things guarantee that you won't get screwed, but you'll at least cover some bases and have recourse if something bad happens.  

Still, I would agree that the best place to buy would be on the board.  The vendors here are pretty good in terms of helping out in general and disseminating information to the board.   I haven't been here long, but it would appear that from a vendor perspective, it would be pretty hard to hide if they treated someone poorly.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.gandrtactical.com

Grant will take care of you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Please support the dealers at this site.  What comes around goes around.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:34:02 AM EDT
[#9]
welcome,

plus 1 buy from the guys here,
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Wasn't Mirage the guys who pushed their stuff, and sold a ton of ammo, but when asked to become site partners, balked?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:02:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:51:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't think that I would stir up so much shit.  I just happened to run into that company when surfing.  I just couldn't pass up the price though!  Freedom of choice.  Just one reason the USA Rocks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:26:53 AM EDT
[#13]
+1

on what the guys have already stated. buy from a supporting dealer like gandr tactical.
oh and just in case ibtl
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#14]
ibtl
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#15]

ibtl

+1
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Welcome and congratulations on your first "locked" topic.......

Forums are rather specific around here and your's belongs in the "Optics" one.

BTW, never heard of them either......

IBTL

Mike

Bullshit - He's not asking about optics, he asking about Mirage Technologies International the company. The type of question that get asked on this forum all the time. Hell there is a thread right below this one asking about GTS (Denny's company). Nobody is IBTL that one

Cut out all the IBTL BS and cut the guy some slack. He did nothing wrong.

PopperPup - Sorry about the others and the fact that I can't help you on your question as I've never heard of them. I bought my 552 revF from Chen Lee (SMGlee) at CL Tactical but I just tried to pull up his website and got nothing so he may be out of the game? If not then give Jason from  JTAC a try. Jason has always done right by me.

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:21:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bought my 552 revF from Chen Lee (SMGlee) at CL Tactical but I just tried to pull up his website and got nothing so he may be out of the game?

Chen's preparing to do some consulting in the Big Sandbox...

-Troy

Really? I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck to him and I wish him well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top