Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 8:16:09 PM EDT
Well, seeing as the electoral votes are sitting at 207 Bush and 206 Kerry as I type, I have to make a quick decision. I may get stuck buying a basic Bushy M4 A2. If I had the money I'd get something more of taste but I have to do a layaway deal at a local store.
Any gun shops that watch these forums that have a 16" heavy barrel, No Ban telescoping stock in A3 configuration, HELP. Get me on a layaway program!!!! I highly doubt this to happen. I'm just more along the lines of letting out frustration that Kerry may win and I won't have a chance to get my dream AR. It's going to be a sad day for "assault weapons" enthusiasts every where.
This is my second post and I already think this sites the best thing to happen since soft toilet paper. Great job!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, seeing as the electoral votes are sitting at 207 Bush and 206 Kerry as I type, I have to make a quick decision. I may get stuck buying a basic Bushy M4 A2. If I had the money I'd get something more of taste but I have to do a layaway deal at a local store.
Any gun shops that watch these forums that have a 16" heavy barrel, No Ban telescoping stock in A3 configuration, HELP. Get me on a layaway program!!!! I highly doubt this to happen. I'm just more along the lines of letting out frustration that Kerry may win and I won't have a chance to get my dream AR. It's going to be a sad day for "assault weapons" enthusiasts every where.
This is my second post and I already think this sites the best thing to happen since soft toilet paper. Great job!!!

Not over yet man, I'm looking at bush 246, kerry 206 right now.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Have faith brother
Bush is gonna win
Go get what ever you want
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Come on Georgie!!! I'm surprised Nader hasn't gotten a state yet!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Bush will win.  They just tried to say that there could be a tie which will send it to the house.  Bush will definitely win that if it goes to that but  i dont think it will.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#5]
No matter how it turns out we still have the house and senate.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
bush 266 kerry 211 we won we won. there no way kerry can win. We got alaska so makes 269 so at worse goest to house.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
No matter how it turns out we still have the house and senate.

amen
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Personally I'd just go out and get what you want.  Even if Kerry wins, he doesn't have the power really..Congress has the power to make the laws he just signs it to make it official.  But he would have to ask Congress to introduce a bill.  The congressmen would sit around bitch and moan about how guns freely roam the streets and thousands of americans are butchered daily.  They would then make up some attrocities and try to get public support.  After they do all this, they would sit down shoot the breeze once again, and pass a resolution to increase their pay by 7% for their services rendered to the ppl, and go home. hhh..I
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#9]
we won
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top