Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 5:08:24 PM EDT
Well do ya ?  I heard it was out , ain't seen it !
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It's here, along with all the others

Receiver markings

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a great picture but you get the idea...

One of the best looking AR rollmarks going if you ask me
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Fellas. When it comes to Ar stuff I know I can count on you ! I am going to get me a lower  complete w/six Pos. stock when I find a good price and in stock .
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
If it says 5.56mm on the lower, what happens if you put a 9mm upper on it?  When I registered my rifle at the police station, the cop behind the counter couldn't figure out the caliber of my AR as it said multi on it.  He was really freaking out.  I'd hate to think what he'd do if I had a 5.56mm stamped lower and a 9mm stamped barrel...LOL!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:09:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If it says 5.56mm on the lower, what happens if you put a 9mm upper on it?  When I registered my rifle at the police station, the cop behind the counter couldn't figure out the caliber of my AR as it said multi on it.  He was really freaking out.  I'd hate to think what he'd do if I had a 5.56mm stamped lower and a 9mm stamped barrel...LOL!

Sorry to hear that you have to register your rifle..

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:44:07 AM EDT
[#6]
That's the same kind of rollmark I got on my new RRA lower.  The finish matched up very well to the 16" Bushmaster upper that I installed on it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:00:04 AM EDT
[#7]
the crosshair thingy bums me out. looks goofy.

they need to go back to the original(previous) design.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't realize this was "new".  I bought my fist RRA lower about a month ago and this is the same roll mark I have.  How long has RRA used this mark?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Less than a year I have one from Sept of 2003 and it is the simpler one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That is truly a sad state of affairs. Hawaii must have caught the disease from Kalifornia from an inbound cargo ship.  Hopefully it isn't spreading.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You mean like this? you must be a purist.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean like this? you must be a purist.

www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/ROCK_RIVER_ARMS_LAR-15.jpg

I've never seen any RRA lowers with a big red X on them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top