Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 8:48:12 PM EDT
While shooting a while ago I was having some problems picking up a round by cycling the bolt by hand.  We figured out the problemm.  It was with the magazine.

Anyway, my friend was checking things out and noticed that my extractor spring seemed pretty weak and gave me an extra power spring.

How do I go about changing that baby?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
By reading the manual that says how to do it, here.  Page 2-39.

Also known as, RTFM.  

Glenn R.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
My dinosaur of a browser can't read that information.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My dinosaur of a browser can't read that information.  

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open that document. Try right clicking and "Save Target As..." and then download Acrobat if you don't already have it HERE

If you have a dialup connection or an older PC you can download an older (and much smaller) version of Acrobat Reader HERE
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:28:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not much into computers, and only have WebTV.  No matter what, I can't download any of those programs.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top