Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 12:29:12 PM EDT
New member so take it easy on me...  

After going to show this morning, went into a nearby shop and ran across a LE trade-in with "minimal rounds" through it. Unlike some of the vendors at the show that were asking several hundred more, this reputable dealer was asking $1K for this AR15 A3. I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys as to whether I will see more deals like this one, or if I should have jumped on it right then and there. Thanks for the input.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Its a 600 dollar rifle. Or you can get sucked in by the freakin horsey and pay 1k. personally I wont buy a colt, but thats me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
swage...
You should have bought it , or are you one of those guys who over analize your potential "purchases "?  Stop  being  so cheap and go for the gusto , and to" hell with the
wife ". She is probably some one who sells books on e-bay .

" Time to grab the bull by the balls "
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#3]
todays market, $1000 is about average but they go fast, should be harder to find later
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep I just picked up a LE6920 from SA
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yep I just picked up a LE6920 from SA

And you'll love it
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top