Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 6:28:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Not bad, he wants $350 for an ML2.
But I got mine locally for $315.

I like ammoman, though. I know I can trust him to get me the goods with free shipping when I need it.

I certainly can't say that for a lot of other internet vendors.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
DR, check your IM.

Ammoman is overpriced on his ammo and optics.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#3]
After many times of doing the math on Ammo purchases, I have found that Ammoman is usually about even with the others. Keep in mind you pay what you see no extra shipping charges.
Where the others usually have a higher shipping charge after all is said and done.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Good prices on ammoman and his blowouts are the best deals in town. No local tax rates or shipping prices to worry about either

Thanks for the haads up on the EOtechs
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
DR, check your IM.

Do you have a better source that you can share with me as well?

Thanks, JC
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
DR, check your IM.

IM sent
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#7]
www.militarygunsupply.com has IMI 1K for $139 Check the ammo comparison guide here, just about everybody is cheaper than Ammoman.  It also depends on shipping, since UPS charges more for longer distances, closer you are to a paticuliar dealer the less shipping will be.  Buying from Ammoman you don't pay actual shipping and are losing money.  If you have a C&R FFL Midway will give you a decent discount.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Not to mention I get my stuff in two days.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.militarygunsupply.com has IMI 1K for $139 Check the ammo comparison guide here, just about everybody is cheaper than Ammoman.  It also depends on shipping, since UPS charges more for longer distances, closer you are to a paticuliar dealer the less shipping will be.  Buying from Ammoman you don't pay actual shipping and are losing money.  If you have a C&R FFL Midway will give you a decent discount.

Did you order any of this?  I am cautious of vendors that don't show you what you are getting.  The site doesn't specify type of round they are selling, and won't show you a pic of the product either.  IMI makes a lot of different rounds, it's like advertizing "bullets" for sale.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
ammoman has been on the high side with his prices lately
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I was just on his site and only see AimPoints, no EOtechs....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Eagle Firearms has a better deal on the Aimpoints...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I have always enjoyed Ammoman's service, and I realized recently that he was a supporter of this site. As far as prices go, I'd rather pay a buck or two extra knowing that I'll get top notch service, fast delivery, and the freshest ammo possible that is stored properly while at the warehouse.

In the past I used to purchase ammo and parts based on price alone, but I got tired of the crapshoot with poor service, nightmarish RMAs, and merchandise that either arrived in poor condition or was not quite as described. As far as ammo goes, I've had several cases of "bargain priced" LC M193 from other online vendors that came in moldy boxes from very old caselots. For blasting ammo this wouldn't bother me very much, but I've been buying extra ammo for long term storage for a couple of years now.

Ammoman has never claimed to be the cheapest, but in my opinion he's one of the best. Over the years I have purchased tens of thousands of rounds from him in six different calibers without a single problem.

CJan_NH
A happy Ammoman customer
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#16]
That is cool. Ammoman is sometimes a tad higher priced on SOME items. The customer service and shipping are absolutely impossible to beat. Ammoman rules
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.militarygunsupply.com has IMI 1K for $139

Did you order any of this?  I am cautious of vendors that don't show you what you are getting.  The site doesn't specify type of round they are selling, and won't show you a pic of the product either.  IMI makes a lot of different rounds, it's like advertizing "bullets" for sale.

I asked about it in the ammo forum and Texas, folks that have run it had no problems.  Some cases were picked out but nothing major.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top