Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 10:01:32 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the "Firepower Assault Magazine" T.M. it is an AR drum magazine by Firepower Inc. Hancock, Maine.  I aquired the mag, have no use for it, and was just wondering it's value.  Please email me at [email protected] and I can send a pic if that will help ID it.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#1]
no use for it? what happens when those zombies come attacking in your front yard?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#2]
No Zombies or other wild hallucinations in my world...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have absolutely no idea what your drum mag is worth.  I do know one of my dad's friends is looking for one.  If you do come up with a price and decide to sell it in the EE, let me know.  I might buy it from you for him.  --Kevin
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you post a picture of this magazine?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know how to post a pic but I could email it to you...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I've owned a few 75 round Firepower drums. The last one I sold was when the ban was in effect and it went for $120. They work well except in full auto where they seem to jam for some unknown reason. There a nice cross between a Beta and the heavy Chinese metal drums being made out of both plastic and metal. They also have a bad habit of loosing the dummy rounds in the feed tower. Any more questions just shoot me an Email.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Aw, it's worthless. I'll even throw it away for you, just send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.
That's what you get  when you tell me you know nothing, then ask what something you have and I want is worth!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top