Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 12:56:41 PM EDT
Hello,

Everyone want a "M4" but you all buy the Colt LE6920 with the 16 inch barrel due too the law. But is the LE6921 more a M4 than the LE6920?

And what about the availablilty? Everybody is buying the LE6920 and they are hard to get now. But what about the LE6920 with the 14.5 inch barrel? I have not seen any of those. And if I buy a LE6921 I leave the barrel 14.5 inch I do not want a welded flash supressor on it.

So does anyone who sells them and are they availablilty?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#1]
These folks have them..............

Click Here

select Law Enforcement, and scroll down to the 6921

the inventory numbers suggest that they are available

however, some are listed as Class III, or full/auto versions, and obviously not a civilian option

either way, the 6921 will require a SBR registration since its 14.5"

hope that helps

Edit to add: Try this guy, too.  HERE   He is hooked up on the whole LE Colt thing, and where I got mine- good guy to deal with honest, knowledgeable,  etc.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I purchased a LE 6920 from SAW; they are changing it to a 14.5" M4 barrel and adding a perm. attached vortex, refinishing the barrel, etc. I should get it in the next week or so- I'll try to post a pic when I get it!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top