Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 4:25:04 PM EDT
I am looking for some uppers and am using the bushy catalog as a reference point.  Are the prices suggested retail?   I am guessing they wouldn't undercut their dealers.  The 14.5 M4 and 11.5 uppers are listed at $535.  What will most dealers let one go for?  

Any suggestions for options.  LMT/RRA?  What is the price diff?  

These will need to be chrome lined.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Talk to Chris at Eagle Firearms or check the EE.  Odds are you can find the BM upper you want for a bit cheaper than MSRP.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a complete Bushy lower (minus stock) from my local dealer.  Bushmasters price in their catalog is $259, I got mine from the dealer for $249.  They generally knock off a little on the price.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I don't mind ordering some but a gun show will fit into my schedule tomorrow and I needed some quick price checks if you will.  I'm assuming $500 for a bushy upper is about ballpark.  LMT cheaper?  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]
LMT is generally more expensive.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
The dealer I bought from told me it would be a little cheaper than catalog price for a BM upper when I asked him to place the order and after calling it in he told me it was going to be catalog price after all.  Something in his voice told me he thought he was going to lose the sale so I am pretty sure he tried to get a deal on it and couldn't.  Living in the northeast US I am used to paying a little more for firearms so I was expecting it anyway.  I would have saved a few bucks by paying shipping rather than sales tax but I would rather support a local business anyway.  I guess it's easier to get a deal on a complete rifle.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top