Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 7:08:38 AM EDT
I just ordered a RRA rifle.  They didn't have the complete rifle that I wanted so I pieced the one together with a complete upper that I wanted and a standard lower minus the buttstock, tube, and spring.  The dealer told me that the upper that I want is going to take 4-6 weeks and the lower should take up to 90 days.  Is this normal time or is there a chance that it will get to me a little sooner?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
My upper ordered before the ban expired took almost 4 weeks. The lower might come in sooner, I've reports of a week or two. In any case, don't hold your breath.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
When I ordered my parts, RRA told me to check with their dealers that are listed on their website.  They stated their dealers were more apt to have in-stock and probably a better price.  They were right.  They want you to buy from their dealers instead of directly from RRA's.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My upper ordered before the ban expired took almost 4 weeks. The lower might come in sooner, I've reports of a week or two. In any case, don't hold your breath.

Ditto, ordered 4 weeks before ban, got it day after sunset!  SHWEET!

It may take a little longer now, as the orders are up a little due to the sudden "curiousity" in semi-autos.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top