Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, if only there were an AK-47 Forum...coughlookupcough
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a beauty!

I have the SAM-7s and it is awesome, but i got it before the ban ended and if I were to buy one now...it would be this one.HERE

ARSENAL offers arguably the best new AK available today
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:57:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:23:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is a beauty!

I have the SAM-7s and it is awesome, but i got it before the ban ended and if I were to buy one now...it would be this one.HERE

ARSENAL offers arguably the best new AK available today
img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/redfisher19/sasm7new.jpg

those things are nice but teh price is absolutely ridiculous. I just got a NIB unfired Polytech Legend for less than they are charging for that. The legend is far overpriced too, but theres a legitimate reason for it... they are considered the best AKs ever imported (just like the arsenals are the best ever made here) and they will never be imported again, so they are a collectors item.  Arsenal on the other hand, could make as many of those as they wanted and they are just price gouging. A regular SAM-7 costs like $650. Is there any reason a underfolding stock makes it worth almost DOUBLE the price?

If they sold that for $600-$700 I'd get one.

Hopefully they will make a stamped underfolder for a reasonable price  (<$500). If they do I'll buy one.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:23:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I laid hands on one of the Arsenal underfolder AK74 style 5.54x39mm semi-auto clones at the Big Town gun show.

Yes, I know, not historically acccurate (The AK74 never had an underfolder stock), but his was an exceptionally well made rifle, fit and and finish. While the price was a bit steep (over $700) would love to have one of those, that underfolder was sweet.

Plus, It was one of the first nice No-ban AKs I have seen other than the numerous crude Century Arms romanian SAR-1 slapped together Pieces of crap with wire sidefolders slapped on.

oh and IBTL
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top