Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 12:31:29 PM EDT
This site has done a lot for me, so I try and send the love back around....

I bought a Proximity Fuze Can, also known as the "50 Cal TALL ammo can" for storing and transporting my AR mags.... and I REALLY like it.

It can hold AT LEAST 28 LOADED 30rd Mags and a LULA.  The handle on top makes carrying easy and supports the weight of 28 mags (840 rounds) nicely.

I had been using the "regular" 50 cal ammo cans for all my ammo/mag storage and transportation.  It always frustrated me that I couldn't fit a lot of 30rd mags in them... and that the mags couldn't be stored vertically.  Plus, they rattled a lot.

The 50 cal tall ammo can will hold 24 mags standing on their floorplates, 6 wide by 4 long, and the fit is PERFECT… very little room for rattling.  More mags can be stacked on top.  I highly recommend this to some one who wants to carry/store a lot of mags.

I bought mine at Cheaper Than Dirt and was very pleased with everything.

Have a good one.

Stainless
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top