Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 9:35:44 PM EDT
I picked up a RRA lower a month or so before the AWB died, and decided to wait and see what shook out before purchasing an upper. While I was waitng, my local dealer had a RRA mid-length that I passed on...idiot (me that is).......everyone seemed to want a middy after the "big day", and they were hard to come buy.
Well, my dealer (that always sounds weird) got three in on saturday afternoon, and I had my face pressed against the shop window at eight-thirty this morning have

By the way.....the CETME does rock, a little amatuer gunsmithing went a LOOONG way. It is nice to have a "out-o-the-box" runner now though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah......I just gotta try the whole pic server thingy first.  I 've never tried.

Isn't there a FAQ or something on the photo server?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Help a brother out.....how do I post a pic?
hinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#5]
You need a digital camera to start.  You have to host the pic at a free net server, I use www.tinypic.com.  Then you copy/paste the image to your message here and there it is.  Sample pic.

In text, it looks like this, except replace "ing" with "img":

[InG]tinypic.com/bejc0[/InG]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks..got a digi cam already. I'm sure everyone has seen a RRA middy. Mine had no bells/whistles, I like it like that.  I'll hook up with a server after range time this weekend....the pics with be "more exciting" then.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top