Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:39:45 PM EDT
 This month started out great. The AWB expired. I put a preban upper and c- stock on the bushy. I take off work at the Hospital to have a glorious day of shooting a non-neutered AR. Do I get to shoot it after waiting 10 years? NO!
Freaking Hurricaine Ivan blows up Pensacola and all of Escambia county. This town looks like a war zone. It was a little strange having National Guardsmen with M16's directing traffic. I couldn't figure out why some of them had grenade launchers on them. I guess it was for the cars that didn't stop. LOL  This drunk guy that was told to leave the hospital started giving two of them crap, I saw first hand those plastic butstocks can knock the crap out of you just as good as wood.
It will probably be another 3 months till I can shoot again. The range is destroyed and building supplies scarce.
At least the power is on now! I have my shanty town blue tarp for a roof! Now if the insurance guy will just give me 20k to fix my house. The only roofer that would take the job said im # 1,170 on his list LOL Patience is my middle name.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
man that sucks, hope everything is ok.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top