Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 11:59:16 AM EDT
I went to the big gun show in Denver yesterday, so I may have missed all the smokin' deals that got taken care of on Saturday and Sunday morning.  Most 30-round mags were still above $25, and a lot of black rifles still had tags that said "pre-ban!"  A lot of said black rifles were the same ones that had been showing up at every show for the least several months.  Some clown had a Colt Sp-1 lower with a 9mm upper for over $2000!   WTF?!?!?!

About the only prices that looked like the ban had expired were the permanently fixed tele-stocks.

Pistol mags were still pricey, too.  I was looking for bigger mags for my Sig 229, but anything more than 10 rds cost more than I wanted to pay.

Dammit.  I guess the no-ban production machine hasn't cranked up to where prices get reasonable again.  Are we ever going to see prices get back to affordable pre-ban levels?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
most sellers at funshows are there for two reasons.. Them & money, anything else is insignificant.

meaning: they could care less about who they're selling to, what they're selling, you or OUR rights, all they care about is their money.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top