Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 7:43:46 PM EDT
Before I built my AR I was looking around for demilled M-16's or at the vary least complete M-16 uppers I'm a collector more than anything and it's bad enough I can't have the real thing but I think it would be neat to have one made from an M-16 atleast that way it would have some history....  I see plenty of AK parts kits out there and when I finnaly get around to buying an AK I'll probably go that route, but I've yet to see an M-16 parts kit, I know there has to be some out there somewhere and occasionaly I hear people talking about them, so anyone know where I could find one?....  I don't care about condition, or configuration (A1, A2, etc. I don't care....), it can look like complete garbage, it doesn't matter so long as it's functional, I don't even mind if the bore is completely shot out, obviously I would preffer the best condition possible but I'll settle for less, so anyone know where I can find these?....
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I havn't seen a vintage AR kit in a long long time. Try some of the places in Shotgun news. Model 1 sales, nesard, etc. I think Bushmaster even sells their rifles as kits? As for getting a complete demilled military A1 or A2 you will have to look around for that "rare" occasion? Good luck
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
i remember about 3 or 4 years ago when Tapco had Colt M16A2 kits from some south american country for $250. sadly i was on deployment and couldnt buy any but guys on the board were buying them by the ass-load.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the Sarco ad in ShotGun News. They had some of the old triangle shaped forestocks on some kits they were selling.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
You can find new, complete Colt M16A2 or M4 carbine kits (minus the lower receiver) HERE.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top