Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 12:50:07 PM EDT
I am asking, because I have a nice collection of pre-94/UNMARKED standard capacity magazines that I would be willing to sell to people in states where pre-94 magazines are legal, but obviously new ones aren't.

My thinking is to sell these to people in those states for the same price as it would cost me to get a replacement standard capacity no ban magazine that was made after 94.  Meaning, if a new USP .40 magazine can be bought for 40 dollars, I will sell my pre-94 USP .40 magazines to someone in an AW state for 40 dollars.

I just want to know who I can sell to.  I know some states have their own restrictions on rounds.  Can we get a post TACKED with this information to help our brothers in less fortunate states?

I have pre 94/unmarked magazines for USP .40F's, MK23's, Beretta 92's, and obviously a whole slew of AR15 USGI magazines.

I just want to do what I can to help our brothers and piss off the liberals.  There are obviously tons of pre94 magazines out there, and I think it would be great to flood the AW ban states with them.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh!! Oh!!! [hand raised] Pick Me !!!! Pick Me!!!!!

New York State allows preban magazines, and their rifles and pistols too......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top