Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 9:23:21 AM EDT
I checked the other Telescoping stock thread and didnt see ( or may have missed) any info or input on this particular stock.  Does anyone here have any experience with this particular one?  I ordered it from Bushmaster without really researching all the other millions of Stock manufacturers.  Guess I should have done more reading, but maybe this is a good stock?  Is sure was expensive at a $100 bucks a pop.   Thanks in advance!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#1]
The Bushmaster stock is the same one as the Rock River Arms stock that many of the dealers are selling for around $75 on the E.E., so the quality is good. Only you can decide if the little snake logo was worth an extra $25.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh I didnt know they were made my Bushmaster.  I thought the company was Fiberlite?  My bad....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
They aren't. They're made by a third company nobody talks about.  Get any of the stocks on the EE, they're all pretty much the same.

Fiberlite is just a material..
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Pardon my newbyness but what is EE?  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Pardon my newbyness but what is EE?  

Equipment Exchange - a place to buy and sell equipment here at ar15.com.  Look at the gray menu bar towards the top of this page, on the far right and you will see a link to it.

Also see the acronyms and abbreviations thread tacked at the top of this forum for other acronyms you don't know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I checked the other Telescoping stock thread and didnt see ( or may have missed) any info or input on this particular stock.  Does anyone here have any experience with this particular one?  I ordered it from Bushmaster without really researching all the other millions of Stock manufacturers.  Guess I should have done more reading, but maybe this is a good stock?  Is sure was expensive at a $100 bucks a pop.   Thanks in advance!  

Hey $100 aint all that bad , money wise.

There are options that run upwards of $275, all related parts included. They are very nice but almost 3 x the BM stock you chose.

I have the LMT Crane which was $245 including the kit, but is in my opinion the best - others say the same about the Vltor or Magpul options (see below)

CLICK HERE

very informative read, and by the way ....................welcome
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered mine from Bushy and had it in a few days.  I could have saved a few bucks by getting one elsewhere but oh well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top