Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 7:19:15 AM EDT
Endowment members can vote in elections and influence them. Call 1-877-672-2000 and say 'I got a notice that I could upgrade my Life Membership to Endowment for $175. I would like to do that now.'

They are offering a special now of $175 upgrade from Life membership. Note that Endowment is normally $1500.

Endowment, Patron and Benefactor members are eligible to vote in NRA elections, receive special recognition at NRA events, and are sent credentials including a certificate suitable for framing, a lapel pin, a decal, and a new membership card so you can proudly display your membership status. Sign up for a Life membership today using this form.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:30:40 AM EDT
[#1]
tagged
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top