Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:24:53 PM EDT
I sit here alone in my Kerry-Loving Massachusetts town, stroking my pinned-telestock, no flash suppressor, no bayonet lug AR...makes me want to cry, all the fun you all are having order 30 Rd mags at $11.99. he

I hate ASSachusetts. My warning to you all, if Kerry gets elected, RUN AWAY! FAR FAR AWAY!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I understand you may love where you live, but if having a weapon with an collapsible stock, flash hider or bayonet lug is something that is that important to you, move out, or like you say; "RUN AWAY! FAR FAR AWAY!" I hear this from friends in Kalifornia too. I keep telling them to quit their bitching and move out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I am here in MA also - with my preban goodies.  MA has a no sunset AWB, but it is perfectly legal with a class A LTC to go out and buy all the pre 94 equipment you want.  Thanks to some on this board you may now be able to buy pre 94 guns at a reasonable cost.  

Think of MA, NY, etc. as Britain during WWII - we need a lend lease program to send us lots of pre 94 munitions.

Note to visitors: you may want to keep some pre 94 mags/equipment if you ever plan to carry or shoot in MA .  The penalties for having post 94 restricted items are severe.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Fellow gun owners are always welcome down yonder in TX. But before you move here you gotta learn to talk like us.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I grew up in MA, but after moving to NC, I don't know if I could live there again.
With all the car/emissions/gun laws, it blows!! Maybe New Hampshire
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if their is a market in states like MA for our former post ban rifles.
Pat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone have a link as to the wording of our ban in MA I cant find anything that says you cant have a collapsible stock on a AR15, maybe I am looking in the wrong section.

I could care less about the bay-o lug.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top