Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 1:26:11 AM EDT
Dangit!!! Here they go. Just now, I'm watching CBS News and they're bringing up Bushmaster and the AWB renewal. We better show up in force at the polls and use every one of our votes to show what happens to politicians that use our blood bought freedoms as campain fodder.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:10:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Dangit!!! Here they go. Just now, I'm watching CBS News and they're bringing up Bushmaster and the AWB renewal. We better show up in force at the polls and use every one of our votes to show what happens to politicians that use our blood bought freedoms as campain fodder.

Yeah I saw that also.  The failed to mention though while accusing BM of getting around the ban that they followed the POS ban to the letter after it went into effect.  Just more coverage by our fantastic journalists.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
From AWBANSUNSET.COM:

9/8/04: Renewal of assault weapon ban shot down in Senate, from The Houston Chronical.

The fight to renew a favored ban on assault weapons effectively died Tuesday after the lead Senate sponsor of a bill to continue restrictions on the sale and manufacture of some semi-automatic weapons conceded defeat.

"Absent the president twisting arms, it's nil," said Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., of the chances to get a bill passed before midnight Monday, when the law expires.

...While some House members are expected to try to attach the ban to another "must-pass" bill this session, a pragmatic Feinstein said the fight is over for now. She vowed to re-introduce an assault weapons ban next year.

It is looking good!

IO
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The article I read said we're going to be able to buy UZI's and AK-47's next week!!!!  Won't that be nice.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:13:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The article I read said we're going to be able to buy UZI's and AK-47's next week!!!!  Won't that be nice.

People can already buy  ak-47 & uzi's,  that statement only shows how ignorant they are.

Speculating to sheeple,  these kinda  folks need their head pinched  off.

It will ex spire, cause they now realized,  it bogus b/s.

TG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top