Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 6:22:22 PM EDT
This is my first post, but I have been coming to this site for quite a while.  I have all the parts for my Bushy build, and will complete it when the AWB goes away.  Anyways, I am allready starting to think about building a second AR, and am curious as to where I can get a stripped Colt LEO lower that is marked AR-15.  I have seen them in pictures on here, and was wondering about availablity and cost.  I have noticed that some vendors are taking preorders on the complete rifles, but haven't been able to find a stripped or complete lower.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a LOT of other threads going on about this.  Yes you can.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I was just about to ask the same question, I am looking to buy a leo colt lower preferably stripped, any info will help guys.  

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top