Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 8:11:28 PM EDT
I never see any post about them. Are thy that BAD?????
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad has a Post ban carbine. Loves it!! Miculek brake gives you a headache if you are behind him... Damn loud!! Otherwise, nice looking gun. Good fit and finish, shoots well...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
8 ball says NO.   i've bought a few things from them.  good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had no problems with mine. I Would buy another one.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:56:14 AM EDT
[#4]
My Classic A2 has been just fine, and I have bought a fair amount of their accessories and spare parts with good results as well.

The company started life in the mid 1980s as a DoD M-16 subcontractor coordinator and manufacturing consultant. Only some years ago did they make the decision to assemble rifles and sell products to the civilian market. I have heard they have a product philosophy which aims at accuracy, and so they have something of a small but cult following of match shooters, and their rifles have a tendency to be fairly tight in chamber specs and the overall fit of components.

I had some tightness issues with mine when she was brand new which made her prone to short cycle - tight bolt lockup, tight carrier fit and tight gas ring channel. Once the parts worked in, however, she has been a reliable performer, and accuracy out of the stock barrel has been notable, and still is after about 6,000 rounds.

I wouldn't hestitate to buy another.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone who see's my posts by now knows I am a DPMS fan.  I have never had a problem with any of their parts.  Some of their stuff is tight initially - but it breaks in.  they don't have the name of Armalite or colt, so they make up for it in performance - and the custom options you can get out of the factory are awesome.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#6]
actually they are very good........am getting ready to buy a pre-ban upper for mine.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I have two and both have functiond perfectly.  I would recommend them to anyone!!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I have several lowers and numerouse parts/uppers and cannot say one bad thing about them...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I've had mine for a couple years and it always has functioned perfectly . . .

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top